nikkabolus asked: I know you think I don't pay enough attention to you or don't want to talk to you, of course I do. We both live busy lives as of now & sometimes I can't accommodate you. I'm sorry. Distance can be a total bitch, our jobs take us away from each other but I hope the time we have next month will rekindle everything. I love you.
So today, as I was walking down the stairs, there was this girl who was walking ridiculously slow. I’m talking taking a few minutes down a couple of stairs slow. It went to the point where I had to ask if there was a problem and so I did. I asked if anything was wrong and she said no. She said I had a good workout last night. I was like man how many miles did you run huh? She said nahw I worked out with my boyfriend on the bed last night. I just stopped talking at that point. Thirsty thirsty bitches.
- A: I love you more
- N: I love you just as much
- A: it's not the same
- N: 70% of water on earth, while there's 30% of land. That's the ratio for my love vs yours hahaha
- A: As humans we only inhale about 15% of oxygen in the air. When I'm with you, there's always love in the air. I inhale it all.
- N: Ok your love are the species already found while mine are the ones that haven't been found which are like ++++ And those species are hard to find cuz my love is one of a kind.
- A: It's been once said that some humans are reincarnated. I've been loving you for over a 100,000,000 years in my past life. I've just been waiting for your actual existence.
- N: okay so Japan's power plant TEPCO had a radioactive oil spill on the Pacific Ocean which will eventually orbit the entire earth. That type of spill is my love for you while yours is a gas spill in a fucking car tank
- A: I'm that fire that ignites that oil. I bring that spark in this relationship baby.
- N: Your love is VA tech massacre while mines the columbines hahaha
- A: My love for you is greater than all the grains of sand in the Sahara dessert
- N: Oh yeah? I'm that oxygen you need to spark that fire. I am those atoms, electrons, protons and neutrons found in each element needed to make your life function. My love for you is as great as the solidity of the ocean. Sour and salty.
- A: My love for you is deeper than the Marian's trench
- N: Babe ok you love me I love you. This ain't competition. Ima sleep. I love you mwah.
Recent pic of me
Picture of my ava
Dinner at Giovanni’s
My hypebeast of a laptop
Me and Sky at VA Beach
Me finding out you can’t cuss on VA Beach
A vandalized stop sign
This solid state drive that I would’ve bought so hard if I had the money
We all have wishes.There has always been a piece of hope behind certain cliches for making your wishes come true, such as the following: wishbones, shooting stars, birthday candles, 11:11, fallen eye lashes, coins in a fountain, etc. If they actually came true, I would’ve tossed a lot more coins towards that fountain in Nikko Hotel. I would’ve been making a hell of a lot more than what I am now if that’s the case. It’s not fair how some people are just born into a wealthy family or born with god given talent. Where does that leave everyone else who is just.. ordinary? We’re then given a choice of selling illegal substances, working through dead end jobs while trying to take a few college courses or the choice that I took; serving the great United States of America. Oh please, they make the Navy seem like it’s so epic on advertisements and whatnot, but the public eye doesn’t see the hard-work being assigned to enlisted sailors. I know what I’m doing is right, but if I could have had it my way, I’d be going to school, having some fun occasionally, being free, spending my youth with friends and family. There is no easy way out. It’s going to take a lot more than wishes to turn this life I was given all the way around.